Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all you’re still loyal to me
We went through many wars
They say that I want too much power
But i don’t think so
Hello, why’d you stab me?
I’m in Rome dreaming about where we could have conquested
When I was part of the power three
Pompey, Crassus, I to rule Rome for all eternity
They told me to stop at the Rubicon
With a thousand of soldiers
Hello from the senate’s floor
I must’ve been stabbed many times
The Senate's trying to kill me cause I’m power hungry
But they never think about
The good things that i’ve done
I was born july 100 bc
In rome italy
I know that you think
I was doing this for me
But I just want a great Rome
Et tu Brute
My best friend conspired against me and killed me with all the senate
I hope it worked well
Did you ever make it out of town with all the angry people
All my life I
wanted to be
Alexander G.
The ides of march is when I died
Oh Antony did he cry
He went to avenge me
Spoke to the crowd
Got them to chase Brutus out of town
I thought Brutus was my guy
Then i was stabbed from behind
And Brutus looked me in the eye
Roooome Nomore
Roooome Nomore
Roooome Nomore
Nomore
No comments:
Post a Comment